Tuesday, May 23, 2023

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea (20K) Documents

This is where my current and future scans of 20K official documents (except maybe blueprints) will go. Some are pages from the SOP and other training materials that I brought home when I worked at the ride between 1988 and 1989. Some were on the internet already. Some I no longer remember exactly where they came from! 


SOP "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Story" from my
training at the ride in 1988

SOP Block Light location diagram, from my
training at the ride in 1988. My memory of the
block lights is that they looked a lot like traffic
lights and let sub pilots know when it was
clear to proceed into the next track zone 


SOP Fire Equipment location diagram, from my
training at the ride in 1988

Animation Checklist Port Side Sheet 1 from when I
worked at the ride (1988-1989). There were never
any dolphin wheels, but that would've been cool

Animation Checklist Port Side Sheet 2 from when I
worked at the ride (1988-1989). As with the dolphin
wheels on Sheet 1, the fish wheels weren't part of
the attraction

Queue diagram from when I worked at the ride (1988-1989),
showing the basic layout of the entrance, switchbacks and 
dock loading areas


20K Seating Chart "cheat sheet" used to maximize the
loading of rows in each sub... 20 seats per row






No comments: